Monday, April 27, 2009

In a brown study

Coming up with a name is always a chore to me. Sometimes i would spend hours sorting through a bunch of ridiculous name for a later ridiculous purpose.I always resented the fact that good names are always taken especially for blogs which later left to rot in the net. Which is a total waste.



miss elephant say hi!



In a brown study literally means in a state of deep thought or in a daydream. I came across this term in a wonderful book by Mary Higgins Clark, I heard that song before. A novel about crimes during sleepwalking state. Apparently the term was very common during the 19th century but it is almost fall out of use today mostly because who want to say 'im in a brown study dear' rather than 'im thinking here woman!' anymore now?

So anyways, I've decided to restart my blog (again). Feel free to 'follow' me. I'll update from time to time.

Cheers!


p/s: someone name the elephant!

for once I will stop being nice
I'll be ignorance
I'll be selfish
I'll step on others
because sometimes
i don't fit in

2 comments:

  1. call her...
    ellain the elephant.

    or the made-uo female version of horton : HORTEEN! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call her GreyGirl ...
    haha

    i am not good in naming stuff...

    or maybe u can try Elep 224 ... naming with number ...

    ReplyDelete