Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kar Wei's confession

Lots of stupid conversations will arise when im talking with Kar Wei. Sometimes we would crap for hours about stupid topic by twisted logic and sheer lame jokes that when uttered in front of anyone else will appear either stupid or lame. such as this

Kw: what if the guy is a gay, can??
me: do i look like i know any gays? you dun count la
Kw: i love hugging guys wei. haha. OMG i just said that.
me: omg new post for blog! *saves conversation xD
Kw: haha. wait. add in girls too.that should balance it up.
me: too late xD

later we were talking about this

me: you're convicted as being a gay in the Court of Life.
Kw: what is the Court of Life?
me: Well there is the Court of Law using Law so Court of Life is using ethics and tradition.
Kw: really?
me: nah i just made that up xD

then

me: where is your lawyer?
Kw: do i need one?
me: duh.
Kw: then i call upon kim.
me: too late la shes prosecuting you.
Kw: no way i ask her to be my lawyer first.
me: really? but i already said shes prosecuting you so there you cant have her xD

afterward

me: so present your case.
Kw: I am not guilty of all charges.
me: where is your prove
Kw: do i need one?
me: *copy and paste the first conversation* there i therefore convict you guilty. you are sentence to perform a one night stand anytime you wish. smack smack
Kw: right then i just stand here till morning haha.



this conversation occurred at 1 in the morning xD

No comments:

Post a Comment