Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Topic?

short note:
never ever leave my phone behind again. Life is bleak without music



Every blog should have a common topic to rant about. Most people create blog to talk about their personal life, be it interesting or plainly narrative. Others as a hobby and some to talk about their interest. I guess that was why my blog always failed.
I never had a real clear topic of what to write about.

After long and hard pondering. I, Ikki the Great decides that i should write something other than my bleak life.
(except when it involves lame conversations) like before. Perhaps I should write about this



no not yui exactly. but guitars!
I've been thinking that i should really get a guitar of my own. purely for the satisfaction of buying something and naming it mine. instead of a secondhand.
its not that i have qualms with secondhands. Even Yui bought a secondhand 1977 Martin D-28 and shes loving it :)


Yui's Martin D-28 (i had to rip this from the original site. original picture here

So this site will be where i rant about what guitar should i get. plus lots of thing about jpop (yui specifically) and some boring life thrown in to spice things up a bit xD

till then~

btw yui new single out and she topped the Oricon Top 10 CD Single Daily Charts :)
THREE FREAKING HUGE CHEER FOR YUI!
waiting till her album out here..

No comments:

Post a Comment