Wednesday, July 8, 2009

short note: All the more stupid.


I didnt know looking for a new guitar is so darn difficult. I've been researching and surveying for almost 2 months but i still cant find a satisfying one. Am I picky or have too high a taste? Most likely both. It would be freakish if that is applied to real life haha (not suggesting anything).

I've checked online for some choices for beginners such as Seagull S6, Washburn D10S which i havent seen yet and Yamaha F310 which in my opinion sound too bright for my taste and has big body (though i still very much considering it), Takamine G-240 and Fender DG7 (im not sure whether i've seen this one or not. but I saw a Fender Squire cost around 800-900 yesterday, didnt try it tho.)

I'll try to write sth about each of them when i feel like it. My mind is pretty much muddled right now. I feel awful.

Anyways,

check out this song.



pretty neat song. albeit leaning abit on the emo side.

so afterward. balance it out with this

No comments:

Post a Comment