Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Writing Dreams

short note: i am not gonna repeat history and cut myself any deeper.


There was once a time when I had no dream at all (or can’t remember any) when I sleep. A time when I used to dream about plain blank ongoing horizon with a huge white fluffy bear smacked in the middle or just a white white world. Oh how I wished I had a dream back then. Although that cute white bear seems very relaxing (and huggable) now.


Aww shucks


Anyways,

Now, to be able to wake up in the morning (or in the middle of the night) and remember my dream in detail is not a good thing after all. Especially when it comes with painful after effects. But do I regret it? Definitely NOT.

Being able to remember what I dreamt about means to be able to write about it. I watched a documentary that said the best ideas came from dreams when there are no logic and rule. In this state we basically unleashed our full potential because when we are dreaming who cares about being caught by police for running with our pants down right (in the dream)? Not that I want to do that either.


i dont mind if she catch me tho xDDD

Lately I kept having weird lucid dreams. Sometimes I would dream reading a music sheet out of thin air or humming to a nice melody. Of course after I wake up I can’t remember anything because I suck at notes. But other times I would wake up 3 in the morning looking frantically for my phone and type down whatever I dreamt about moment ago (most of the time half awake).

I don’t know why I felt so inclined to write it down. It’s not like as if I want to craft it into a short story or novel (haha) anytime soon. Because let’s face it, the last time I ever finish a short story was when I sat for my SPM! But I have to admit what I dreamt sometimes was so interesting (or plain weird) that I can’t stop myself but to write it down. Call it the writer instinct in me (perasan) xD.

Now as I read through my phone drafts, I kept thinking it is such a waste to delete it all. They used to be so interesting in my dream. Although reading them now, I felt it had lost the luster it had before. For some reason I can’t capture what I saw and write it down perfectly and beautifully. I am losing my touch. I can’t even remember how to spell certain words now and I bet there are so much grammar mistakes here that you are cringing inside thinking how suck I am. But I can still remember the feeling I had when i saw all that. I can still feel the fear that ran through my spine when I was shot or the glee when someone was acting goofy when he saw YUI (its not me! I SWEAR!) haha. So I think I better write it down in full before I forget everything.

To do list:

Try to write at least one of the dreams.

I bet this will take forever..

Oh wait I can write it in one sentence.

I dreamt i was scolded by my mother-in-law-to-be because i can't use a chopstick properly. LOL what the hell?? I AM SINGLE I CANT DREAM ABOUT THESE THINGS!

I dreamt YUI was a villain that can use a Sharingan technique called ALTO EYES!


Alto clef xDD

NOOO YUI~ xDDDD

-result of listening to YUI songs, reading naruto and music theory xD-

No comments:

Post a Comment