Saturday, December 26, 2009

GLORIA and other insignificant things

short note: i did it all. must i jeopardize everything?





YUI new song out d :D
Another great song from her. It has a very catching hook and will stick in your head for sure and and easy to learn chords (a plus for me hehe) although I can't sing along at all.

GLORIA has a very meaningful lyrics. It revolves around teen's struggles and I can really relate to what she's trying to convey.

Listen to it.
Look it up online cause I don't want to post it here LOL
I can send it though if you ask nicely hahaha

---

I know whats wrong with me now. I just can't bring myself to forgive anyone anymore. I am holding grudges to anyone who even subtly caused anything to happen to me, how insignificant that 'anything' may be. I am mad at everyone yet the only person I can get mad at is myself. It's your fault.

Childish, I know, but I just can't do it. I just can't close my eyes and forgive anymore; and this placed a very heavy weight in my mind. It's your fault.

Oh fuck it, I hate whining. But I have to get this statement out of my head. So yeah, forget that, I know its all my fault.

----

There. My first rant in almost half a year.


ciao

1 comment:

  1. New Year ... weee ...

    Meaning ... a whole new life will come ..

    ReplyDelete