Monday, December 7, 2009

update :D

short note: i can watch ellen again now! :D



I know I have abandoned this blog, yet again.
Believe me I do want to post something and I have several drafts lining up, but alas none of it will be posted since none of it is finished, or will be finish for that matter!

Ergo, let’s do the simplest posting method.

First and foremost, I would like to thank Kw and Wk for the wonderful guitar. Sadly I can’t take any picture since my phone still refuses to materialise before me. I still can’t find a place to display it though. Part of me don’t even want to prop it up for fear someone will trip and break it, which will certainly leads to someone will broken body parts, but I assure you I will AFTER I get an impact, fire, bullet, water, wind and radiation proof glass case. Promise!

Also, thanks for the YUI album. LOVE IT TO BITS! Thanks gals ;D. I found some interesting things about that album will post it soon.

Hmm, let’s see..

I had fun watching Kw danced/moved his skinny gay ass in Republic Poly and chanting along with the Capoiera team from all over the globe. I have to admit he was pretty awesome if I minus the fact that I know nothing about Capoiera and how awesome can it be. So yeah he was awesome. LOL.

I had a rare chance to witness the Leonid Meteor Shower, which was honestly pretty bleak. It was showering alright, with rain. But I persevered and witness some 4 beautiful specks. I wished to post more about this but I can’t seem to put it in words. I admit I fantasized for a more spectacular shower but small beauty make you appreciate it even more. IF you notice it and know what IS beauty.

Went to AFA with SQ, YG and his cousins 3 weeks ago (?). I failed convince YG to follow me inside and he stubbornly insisted he rather spend time alone outside that with us, which is really a twisted logic. But I learnt not to challenge it, not worth it (I should tell someone to be prepared for this haha). We had a great time inside though. Gasping at sexy cosplayers and beautiful models, watched spectacular Regional Cosplayer Finals performances, which include a barely clothed pair with lights that lights up when they are mad or so it seems and an intricately made Gundam Exia(?) suit, and and awful backache induced by dragging a lion along. You should check out SQ’s facebook album for the photos. I have yet to see them yet! DAMMIT!

Hmm..

I think that’s all I can remember for now :D
I promise I'll post more :)


Ciao.



p/s i realized my written language and tone changed again. It sounds weird don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. Eh ... what twisted logic ???
    I just don't want to spend 10+ bucks for a sleep-walking ...
    sorry for that day ... anyway ... i had fun soloing also ... ok ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaXD
    i'm sure that more than that!!!!
    plus, yah, you are rite
    your language seems....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeKGuo : i just don't get your over rationalized logic thats all. but if you had fun what more can i say right?

    pHiLLips oNg: its seems awful! but i like writing this way. its far better than robotic public language we were drilled on during school years and the overly emotionalized language people use to blog with. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no la. our blogging tone changes in time one
    shows how much we change :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. untintedgrace: eh whaat? i dont get what you're saying haha

    ReplyDelete