Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Scare

This is one good scare for me.

I just installed this game for my brother. Since my C drive is nearly full I smartly install it in my personal folder and again with the stroke of a genius did not put it in a specific folder. Which is really a disaster in the making.

The program turn out to be faulty which annoys me considering the long hour of waiting for it to finish downloading. Half annoyed half tired i click on the uninstall icon and seeming thought that i was just ridding the program. Another big mistake.

The unistaller starts working. File by file were deleted. And with horror i watched as all my precious files, my songs, my pictures, my programs, my games, my videos, my animes and my movies disappeared before my very eyes. You could imagine the horror stricken face etched on my face.

OMG all of it gone for good? What in the world will happen to me without my songs! NO!!!

Panic overwhelmed me. I nearly screamed out of frustration. Last i check there wasn't any free full file recovery program out there(similar problem happened with my other com =.=). Desperate for something to salvage out of the mess of my life i type away file recovery free and clicked search.

and this popped out http://www.officerecovery.com/freeundelete/

and my problem solved! luckily. what a blardy scare. now i will keep a backup.

.


how fast can this cycle go?
before i knew it i'm in another mess
right after another mess
pathetic. yet i cant do anything about it.
i need that drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment