Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mothers Day~

After hard labour during labour day you are now a mother! So happy mothers day~ xD

i've been cracking lame jokes on daily basis now. should make a career out of it eh? lol so random


Happy mothers day mom!

i know this post is one day past it but in your dictionary, mothers day is everyday so today is mothers day, right? I don't know where i would be without you. We used to fight a lot i know. I was such a hot head back then (and still am apparently) but you were always so forgiving, so understanding.

I know what kind of insolence brat i was. I had no regards for discipline nor for rules (and still am). Its hard being the second and 20 months apart from my sister. I guess now that i am all grown up i realise what kind of attention seeker i was. If you could disown me you probably would. Why not? i ran away once. trashed people few times. yell like mad man countless of times. But you were still there for me. all those years.

I still remember what you said to me back then. and what kind of mark it made in my life. Now i see the world in my own perspective. a perspective differ from the world.

Mom,
You thought me so much. Yet i am unable to repay any of it. even if i carry you on my back to perform haj and carry you back it does not even amount to what you had given me. All i can do is thank you and love you.

You're more than a woman, mom. You're my mother.


Happy Mothers DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment