Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hooked

short note: i got phlegm in my lungs?! what again?


Sometimes in life, you will encounter one of those moments where you'll get hooked up on something that you swear you hate to the core. "I never thought I would love it," you'll said or "OMG WHY AM I DOING THIS AGAIN." Either way, they convey the same meaning.

For me it will be, YUI (yeah I did say I don't like her style before, surprise?), guitar (I still wish I could play piano or violin, oh well) or reading Korean celeb gossip.

Yes, that.

I swore that I will never get hooked up on anything korean. Thank God I am not (living in denial xD). What with cute crying boys and under the knife smexy hot babes anyways? And hangul? Seriously, the first time I read romanised hangul i laughed so hard my eyes waters. Im evil huh? Laughed at other people language. xD

But anyways, I come to term to many Korean things lately, DBSK, Yiruma, SNSD (YEAH HOT GIRLS RULES XDD), Younha and Clazziquai Project to name some. Well the list not that extensive trust me xD and where else can i get my daily dose of Korean stuff other than natalie's blog.

but now



how am i suppose to get my daily dose of that now? (and stalk her lol.)
there goes my chance of using those knowledge to *erhm.

ah..
I hope it will be up again soon :) the rise and fall of her blog is epic xD



all the best in your study natch! :D
and wish your blog is up again haha





adieu~n

No comments:

Post a Comment