Monday, August 24, 2009

p.h.e.a.r

i only realise this lately.

I have something call 'haircutonophobia'. I am terrified of hairdresser, barber etc. that does the same line of job of cutting someone hair. Seriously.

My body will freeze over and turn rigid at the sight of hair salon or barber parlor. and it usually takes 2 - 3 times visit (or more like walk around) to that 'wretched place' before i dare to step inside and face the total horror. Of losing my hair.

Well thats not really the reason.

I guess not many people will feel this. The feeling of someone breathing over their neck, brandishing scissors and blades with occasional razor buzzing millimeters away from their ears. The feeling of putting absolute trust in someone else, hoping that they wont messed up and end up with a light bulb as a head. Or headless afterward...

That thought alone kills me even before the blades touch my skin!

Yelp!

This is the common situation that i face:

sitting. hair dresser behind me. he tries to strike a conversation. manage one sentence answer. long silence prevails. Blades closing in. Body all tensed up. hand on my head. told to hang my head down. neck feels like concrete. managed that after few seconds. skin all tighten up. feels like screaming. one layer of hair gone. internal eternal scream. watch hair flutter down helplessly. gasp. stare up at the guy. try to fake a calm smile. repeat a few times.

feels the agony.
pay up.
walk away.
cursing.

well the last 4 parts rarely happens now.

so anyways I like my hair cut now. after 3 month not cutting my hair. xD
3 month of avoiding any barber.

but i still have that phobia.

--



i wan to learn this version of sea.
hmm..
someone tab it for me?
LOL



dewa dewa~
adieu~n

2 comments:

  1. omg funny la u
    so afraid for what...
    GOOD! hair cuts are good. unless their ugly
    muahahhahahhaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well its like you know phobias. no explaination xD

    ReplyDelete