Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MiYAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xD

I know right.
I hardly post anything personal in my blog now. Hmm.. i should do that soon too. or not. xD


ya ya i know my blog suddenly becomes YUI's shrine. just what i want it to be.
lol

I am not in the mood of writing about myself ya know. Just those lil moment when i feel crappy and the idea of tearing my vocal cord (or others preferably) apart seems like the best thing to do.

And wallah i found this:

MIYAVI xD

he is the first jrock artist that i ever listen to. although sadly only one song and i never ever listen to jrock until YUI-sama appeared! But since to tear apart vocal cord with rock song is such a good idea hence i listen to him right now =D

who wouldnt if he is like this:



or this



or play like this:



i believe when the girls praised his skill he answered its all CG xD

anyways
this song is the first song i heard from him 4 years ago?



nice lyric.

Itoshii Hito.



Nice lyrics too. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment